Repeat tweets from April, 2012:
- 2012 04 06 - Headline: "Texas Voter ID: State Tries To Keep Info Secret." State leg doesn't want open mtgs law to apply to them. http://t.co/DfDZ7Aqx
- 2012 04 06 - 50/50 (2011): Comedy about cancer. Not funny ha ha; not weepy either. Succeeds in walking a fine line on a touchy subject. B-
- 2012 04 10 - One Amazing Thing, by Chitra Divakaruni: Nine melodramatic stories. Platitudinous. Interchangeable. Pick one. Flesh it out. C+
- 2012 04 13 - Headline: "RISD’s Bob Dubey named Athletics Director of the Year." Congratulations! http://t.co/aHk2mMm5
- 2012 04 13 - Headline: "Treasury predicts all federal bailouts likely will turn profit." Reason to not trust conventional wisdom. http://t.co/EbTVB7Fn
After the jump, more repeat tweets.
- 2012 04 14 - War Horse (2011): Inspirational story where the part of Lassie is played by a horse. Formulaic. Sumptuous period cinematography. C+
- 2012 04 22 - Hollande/Sarkozy headed for runoff in France in referendum over austerity economics. Austerity has been a failure in the Eurozone.
- 2012 04 24 - Steven Wright: "I intend to live forever--so far, so good."
- 2012 04 24 - Woody Allen: "I don’t want to live on in the hearts and minds of my countrymen. I want to live on in my apartment."
- 2012 04 24 - Michael Shermer in Seminary School. http://t.co/7jZLDYGQ
- 2012 04 24 - Headline: "The Internet Gets a Hall of Fame (Including Al Gore)." By the way, Gore never said that about the Internet. http://t.co/5V1NAZfU
- 2012 04 25 - Headline: "UK Slides Back Into Recession." UK adopted the austerity economic policies pushed in the US by GOP. Oops. http://t.co/xpRqg7N7
- 2012 04 25 - @TheSlowPath, road diet for Main Street? Hardly. Construction is planned to add a turn lane at Central. http://t.co/x6Qi6Phh
- 2012 04 28 - Ted Nugent is this year's Chuck Norris.
- 2012 04 28 - MT @amiromar: "Best part of acting in the Murder Mystery? 1st time invited to a pre & post cast party!" Post? So, you survive the murder.
- 2012 04 28 - Hugo (2011): Homage to Georges Méliès, forgotten silent film director. Sumptuous look. Nice blend of fact and fiction. A little slow. B-
- 2012 04 30 - RT @TheoTypes: "Farewell, @dallasnews. Hello, @washingtonpost." Will the last person at TDMN please turn out the lights?