Repeat tweets from July, 2016:
- Jul 3 2016: "scales-falling-from-eyes kind of book". How you describe a book that confirms your preconceived notions. @roddreher
- Jul 4 2016: American Sphinx: Complex, conflicted, contradictory. Not the Thomas Jefferson in schoolbooks. No longer count me on Team Jefferson. B+
- Jul 4 2016: My Twitter feed is hard to follow this morning. Near as I can tell, Donald Trump is considering Kevin Durant for VP. Or vice versa.
- Jul 4 2016: So, Kevin Durant is taking his talents to the West Coast. Does that about sum it up?
After the jump, more repeat tweets.
- Jul 6 2016: @roddreher retweets @hughhewitt saying you can't trust Clinton. I tell you, he's this close to endorsing Trump.
- Jul 8 2016: RT @DonHuffines: "May the grace of God be with the victims, their families, @DallasPD & @dartmedia, & @Mike_Rawlings. I'm praying for law enforcement." We need more than prayers, Don Huffines
- Jul 12 2016: Poverty, Inc. (2014): Eye-opening. Poor countries don't need world's surplus food and clothes. They need jobs and access to markets. A-
- Jul 14 2016: Trumbo (2015): Heavy-handed treatment of 1950s Hollywood blacklist. IOW, just like the true history. So-so drama, but important history. B-
- Jul 14 2016:
- Jul 15 2016: MT @realDonaldTrump: "I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate." I read this and lightning struck, thunder boomed, and we lost power. Don't tell me God isn't paying attention.
- Jul 15 2016: MT Libertarian Party TX: "Hey guys and gals, the world is a dangerous place, so please #ArmYourselves" Somehow this doesn't make me feel safer.
- Jul 18 2016: GOP's dilemma: "Where do you go when the only people who seem to agree with you on taxes hate black people?"
- Jul 19 2016: Melania Trump shows how it's done at Trump University.
- Jul 20 2016: Melania's speech might not have been plagiarized. Maybe it was written by an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters. Explains a lot.
- Jul 20 2016: ~"She read me passages from Mrs. Obama's speech. I wrote them down and included some of the phrasing." There ought to be a word for this.
- Jul 20 2016: MT @MikeHashimoto: "The dangerously false narrative that racist police officers are the greatest threat facing young black men today" Strawman argument. Can't there be multiple serious threats to young black men today?
- Jul 21 2016: A War (2015): Danish soldiers in Afghanistan. War is hell. Then you're court-martialed for a no-win situation. Important for civilians. B+
- Jul 21 2016: @SenTedCruz thought Trump was "terrific" as long as he was insulting others but not when he insulted Cruz's family.
- Jul 21 2016: MT @JohnKasich: "The only one to benefit by casting our commitment to NATO in doubt is Russia." @JohnKasich speaks truth to GOP power @realDonaldTrump
- Jul 22 2016: Sapiens: 2 million yrs of human evolution, from forager to cyborgs, in one book. With nothing good to say about humans in any of it. C+
- Jul 22 2016:
FDR: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Jul 25 2016: Fort Myers shooting was not an act of terrorism. Just an American exercising his 2nd Amendment rights. We can all go about our business.
- Jul 28 2016: "Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
- Jul 28 2016: @MarkDavis you're right, I can't see in your heart. Pro tip: if you don't want people to think you're a bigot, don't say bigoted things.
- Jul 29 2016: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016): Female reporter goes to Afghanistan. Based on a real story. Watchable but satire doesn't have enough bite. B-
- Jul 30 2016: "The allegations against him were serious enough that the Army took away his weapons." Even the Army limits the 2A.
- Jul 30 2016: @roddreher I stand corrected. As much as you dislike Clinton, you have no intention of following the lead of Ryan, McConnell to back Trump.