Repeat tweets from July, 2014:
- Jul 6 2014: Frances Ha (2012): Young dancer in NY struggles with career, rent, friends. Compelling look at being 27 and "not a real person yet." B+
- Jul 8 2014: The Time That Remains (2009): Palestinian family's life from 1948-present. Visually lush. Story is absurd, surreal, numbing all at once. C+
- Jul 10 2014: Nebraska (2013): Aging, confused father travels with hapless son to Nebraska to claim $1 million prize. Poignant. Small town black humor. A-
After the jump, more repeat tweets.
- Jul 16 2014: Headline: "What @SenTedCruz Gets Wrong About the First Amendment." Where to start? Where to start? politico.com
- Jul 16 2014: RT @DonMcLeroy: "Why Evolution is Probably False. wp.me" Why Don McLeroy doesn't understand logic or science.
- Jul 16 2014: What's with a drive-through-only Starbucks in Heights Shopping Center? Richardson talks walkability but doesn't walk the talk.
- Jul 17 2014: Ted Cruz: deporting DREAMers is my "top priority." What happened to last month's top priority -- jobs?
- Jul 17 2014: MT @SenTedCruz: "Humanitarian crisis at border. We should come together to end policies causing it." Pass comprehensive immigration reform.
- Jul 19 2014: Her (2013): Divorced loser dates his computer OS. Sad...and not in a good way. The gimmick is only thing going here. Disappointed. D+
- Jul 20 2014: MT @SenTedCruz: "The only way to solve this crisis on our border is to #StopObamasAmnesty." What about your other suggestion? Send the IRS?
- Jul 22 2014: Michael Q Sullivan, of Empower Texans and Texans for Fiscal Responsibility, was fined $10,000 for breaking the law. statesman.com
- Jul 22 2014: MT @SenTedCruz: "A significant victory for the American people." You mean the middle class who would lose tax credits if this stands? #wacko
- Jul 22 2014: MT @SenTedCruz: "Proud to work on critical legislation to solve the border crisis." So, deporting DREAMers will "solve the border crisis"?
- Jul 24 2014: Headline: "Spring Pointe Apartments With Ambience are Now Available in Richardson, Texas." Take that, D Magazine! We do too have ambience.
- Jul 25 2014: MT @SenTedCruz: "#StopObamasAmnesty, #SecureTheBorder, #StandWithIsrael in our newsletter." In June, jobs were your top priority. Not now.
- Jul 28 2014: Headline: "Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5B." Why not just a dollar?
- Jul 29 2014: Philomena (2013): Woman seeks child she gave up for adoption 50 years ago. No one changes. I didn't see that coming in a million years. C+
- Jul 30 2014: City of God (2002): Stories from the slums of Rio. Poverty. Drugs. Crime. One boy wants out. Unfamiliar setting for a timeless story. A-