The Richardson Independent School District is seeking a leader who has a passion to lead a dynamic suburban school district to an unprecedented level of success. The RISD is already the largest and most diverse "Recognized" school district in Texas. The school board, administrators and teachers are seeking to build on this solid foundation and to set the next standard, moving above and beyond what the state legislature measures for success. The district seeks improvements in post-secondary readiness, measured by participation in vocational classes, by SAT scores, by National Merit scholars, etc. The successful candidate will not only share that vision, but also build on it and provide the direction to get us there.
- Location: Richardson, Texas
- Compensation: TBD
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services or products.
P.S. If you're a member of the public and want to provide input to the board in the search for a new superintendent, attend one of these public meetings:
- J. J. Pearce High School, Thursday, Oct. 22, 7:00 p.m., Corral
- Lake Highlands School, Thursday, Oct. 22, 7:00 p.m., Library
- Berkner High School, Wednesday, Oct. 28, 7:00 p.m., Lecture Hall
- Richardson High School, Wednesday, Oct. 28, 7:00 p.m., Cafeteria